arrow_upward
Anybody here enjoy mobile games? I don't get the appeal
When I'm bored on the toilet or public transportation sometimes I kill time with some mobile games but I don't get why people get so into it. It doesn't make sense to me to spend thousands of hours and dollars on a free game, does anybody understand why?

The only mobile games I got into were Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Grand Summoners, Brave Frontier and other games of the sort. Friends were the main highlight because we're competitive and it's something we can just take around and do anywhere whereas you can't really lug a PC or Xbox everywhere.

I think people in general might be lured in because of advertisements and by word of mouth.

[+] 1 user Likes SamuraiHageshi's post
Nice thing tk pass time

I think a lot of people prefer or can't spend a ton of money on a console or games at one time so mobile gaming is a cheap, quick, and easy way to get a gaming fix

I only play casual mobile games to pass the time (Bejeweled, Boggle, 2048 come to mind), but none of the tap-fests like Clash of Clans, or ports like PUBG or CoD Mobile (how people can stand the shitty touch interface for traditionally mouse-and-keyboard games is beyond me).

I get the appeal, as mobile devices are ubiquitous, easy to use, and most importantly, CHEAP. Not everybody has the time and money required to enjoy most console or PC games.

Nah, mobile games are pretty boring and slow 
the only ones i enjoy are pvz and cod