arrow_upward
Any Stardew Valley players here?
does anyone here play stardew valley? I really love that game and was wondering if someone has the same interest and maybe share some tips.. maybe?

I play it frequently, its a nice relaxed game

only tip I have on PC is to use a mod for the fishing, as its horrible Tongue

Lookup what you need to complete the community centre bundles in advance and make sure to always keep those items on hand. It sucks when you have to wait a whole year to finish a bundle you missed last spring.

Don't listen to Empl0de32, the fishing minigame is fine as it is. If you don't like it there's a rod that makes it easier.
As for tips, just keep in mind what the community center needs in the beginning and don't focus too much on finishing one thing. Also set goals for yourself to achieve to keep you from getting bored.
A popular challenge is getting the community center done within the first year. It used to rely on luck because Red Cabbage Seeds aren't sold in year one so you need to get lucky to buy either the seeds or a red cabbage at the traveling merchant to do this but now theres a new setting in the advanced options intruduced in 1.5 that can guarantee you will be able to buy a red cabbage seed in year one. Don't worry about diluting the challenge, it's still plenty hard, just removes the one RNG part.

just started actually, picked a multiplayer type lot but i want to get a mining and fishing save after i tried mining and fishing mini-games, it's been fun so far

I had great fun playing it! Fishing was fine, but waiting for rain to catch some fish was annoying. Always keep gifts ready when you run around town, and plan your Farmlayout early.

The game can be very different depending on what farm you start with but I’d recommend doing the regular farm your first play through. Be prepared to have many tabs open to remind you what people like to receive lol