arrow_upward
Among us just not fun anymore
Has anyone else found that among us has gone downhill so much? It seems that every other game someone is either hacking or the server is crashing and disconnecting from the room.

I'm sure it would be different if you had 10 friends all playing together but it's hard finding time for that many people to be free at the same time.

Thoughts?

tbh I've never seen the appeal of playing it unless you had 9 other friends playing with you. It's a different experience being able to negotiate/defend your way out vs some random person pointing fingers without evidence and everyone else follows in lead to vote you out.

I completely understand. Now its just a room full of ppl working together and it becomes boring

We all get bored of some games. Play something else.

it’s been boring ever since it blew up from tiktok imo

The game wont be fun if you play alone or with noob ppl. Play it with friends at least 4

Since the game was released, I always thought that a lobby full of friends was the only good way to play.

Honestly I never did fully like it but a few of my friends played so I did as well and it got quite boring quickly ngl. Unless you have enough friends to all play together it’s not worth playing at all

I find that its more fun watching the game than playing it

The game has its own systematic problems like logging out and disconnected.. I hate it

I agree but with your friends it's always fun

Totally agreed, the devs have to do something about the hacking going on