arrow_upward
Alyssa Milano
Alyssa Milano

[Image: vbnvbnb.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes shermaindols's post
Alyssa Milano - Poison Ivy 2 (1996)

[Image: 1.jpg][Image: 2.jpg][Image: 3.jpg][Image: 4.jpg][Image: 5.jpg][Image: 6.jpg]
Format: Mp4
Resolution: 1224x688
Duration: 0:04:12
Size: 105.15 MB
Code:
http://uploaded.net/file/flaspd13

[+] 3 users Like shermaindols's post
Very nice dedication my man

When I was in high school, I remember thinking that I had to pick a career at which I would be happy for the next 50 or so years of my life. What a daunting task. How do you know what’s going to make you happy for the rest of your life, especially if you’re only 16 and you’re still getting a thrill out of watching “The Breakfast Club?”

You can’t know. You can’t know what’s going to make you happy even five years from now. But you can know what makes you happy now and if you’re current position — or school track — isn’t it, then you need to move on.

When my oldest children were contemplating their college careers and job prospects, I often told them to just go and take classes or try things they thought might be interesting and if they didn’t like the class or workshop or whatever, then cross that off your list. Life is often about trying things and realizing what you don’t want to be when you “grow up.”

I spent a year substitute teaching in an effort to see if I wanted to become a public school teacher. I enjoyed that year immensely, but after talking with teachers and doing some of their job for a year, I realized that was a career that was not for me.

Very good dude

great dedicated thx!

thx a lot!!! nice

Good*********

OMG her boobs are my style