arrow_upward
ATLA Fans, how has the show impacted your life?
Since I grew up infatuated with Avatar the Last Airbender, it not only received a special place in my heart, but also changed how I looked at the world. To this day, I still quote the show and its many life lessons when I go through things. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, could you elaborate? Also, what part of the show connected with you the most? For me, it was watching Zuko struggle with the duality of himself, as I had lots of problems with identity and my life's path growing up. Would love to hear thoughts!

[+] 1 user Likes Johntgewayneboiii's post
Uncle Iroh is just so good at giving advice. I drink ginseng tea almost every day now

I watched it after I have most of my "way of thinking" and "wisdom" have settled in, so it did not affect me much. It was a fun experience though.

do you like korra or ATLA more?

The series gave me a new perspective on looking at people. The show has incredible character development and the writers are great with this. It's pretty easy to perceive some people as assholes or saints if they act as such when you haven't even got your first impression of them Nut cause of the show, I tend to think it's merely a phase depending on how long they can keep it up while life keeps throwing shit at them. Some people tend to break and become the opposite of what they were for better or worse and some people just take time before they take any transition. Some don't at all. It's always a bumpy ride for everyone and it's always best be kind and keep your friends in check.

genlock12345 Wrote:do you like korra or ATLA more?
It's hard for me to say. I liked aspects of both shows, but I fight with the idea of favoring ATLA because Korra didn't really have a fair chance to try and live up to it, with Nickelodeon constantly screwing them over. I'd say that Season 3 of Korra was probably my favorite out of both shows, but ATLA was my fav overall