arrow_upward
2020 NBA Draft
The Timberwolves got the 1st pick and the Warriors got the 2nd. Who do you think is going #1? Do you think the Warriors will keep the 2nd pick or trade it? I think Anthony Edwards goes #1 to go alongside KAT and D-Lo. And I think the Warriors are going to pick Wiseman and sign some nice free agents to bolster their bench and get right back into the playoffs. They could trade it for future picks, but I think they're more worried about winning right now with Steph, Klay, and Draymond still playing than in the future.

Anthony Edwards easy number 1 IMO

It definitely has to be Edwards, with Wiseman being a second (since he fills the exact need for the Warriors). Personally, I'm hoping my Knicks get Vassell, defense and shooting go a long way in this league.

The warriors do have luck since they can either get wiseman and compete, or trade him for assets and compete. Warriors, man.

Anthony Edwards surely top the chart

Edwards #1 LaMelo 2

I got Edwards going 1 n melo going 2 I think melo will have the better career tho

As a timberwolves fan, really hoping we take melo 1st.
Edwards being described as having an inconsistent motor just screams Andrew Wiggins 2.0.

kilian hayes looks good as well

Wiseman is going 2nd, warriors need a big man and not another guard like Lamelo.

Do you think lamelo will make it in the nba considering how streaky he is and lack of defence?

crazy because it's really going to be a toss up between edwards and melo. they can't put melo in a wolves uniform alongside D-loading though, too foul lmap

I also think Edwards will go 1st and Wiseman 2nd if the Warriors keep their pick. Im also really excited where Melo is going