arrow_upward
do you enjoy eating people out?
I know there are some people who just can't get enough of it. I've done it before, probably will again, but like didn't particularly enjoy it. She definitely did though, and maybe that's the main draw. How about you guys?

[+] 1 user Likes flipment47's post
Yeah man, I personally love it. I gotta be really into the girl though. But for me it’s like a way to “take control” and seeing her enjoy it turns me on. I like seeing the woman’s reaction to how I’m treating her ya know. Definitely gotta do it right though!!

Yeah I love that!

Depends if the girl is into it, girls who aren't into it make it a chore

If I have like the person, yes, otherwise, nope

If the girl is into it then it can be pretty fun.

Definitely depends on the gal...and personal hygiene...

If it clean I am totally into it

from a bisexuals perspective, it can be heavenly to be eaten out, and pretty alright to eat out.

"Depends if the girl is into it, girls who aren't into it make it a chore"

Exactly!

My girl loves it and I love that she loves it. It turns me on and I can’t get enough. Definitely gotta be clean tho Wink

I've got tongue tie and it's fucking painful, everytime a girls got me to lick her out; I have more in common with a dog lapping up water.

I can't move my tongue at all so I just have to use my hands and fingers Sad.

I’ve always had an interest, almost to obsession about it even before trying it. Now that I’ve done it I can’t get enough! Although my S/O enjoys it I enjoy taking control and giving her pleasure more.

I’ve had to deal with tongue tie and in some respects it sucks, so I totally get where you’re coming from. My S/O prefers I use my fingers ever so slightly more than my tongue. But it’s different sensations I suppose.

if you are really into it then its amazing, if its a burden to you dont go for it then Wink

I always felt awkward doing it.