arrow_upward
Who is the GOAT Lebron or MJ?
I recently finished watching 'The last dance' and the obvious question came up. Who is the GOAT lebron or jordan?
Personally, I think MJ is the goat. He did what he did when the defense could get away with a lot of things. Jordan would have it easy in this age. Lebron could have done the same too but we will never know. What do you guys think?

neither, KOBE GOAT

MJ fa sho, grew up rockin the bulls tracksuit

Wilt chamberlain too

I think in terms of the body of work, it’s lebron
If you want to go with the current icon it’s MJ

I don’t understand why the media portray “the killer instinct ” like it’s the most important factor to have.

Both play in different styles
Lebron plays in team, he drives when he needs to
MJ is more like “give me the ball”

I would go with lebron base on his dedication throughout his career

Not to say that lebron doesn’t have killer instinct, but it’s just different style

What would the highlights of a Lebron documentary even be...the Decision? Obviously beating the Warriors in 2016 is up there but other than that his career isn't even that interesting in comparison to MJ

I feel like Jordan is still the reigning GOAT. I think if you still ask a majority of non sports/basketball fans they'll know of Jordan more than James. I think on that merit he is still worth of being the GOAT.

I just want to say, I've travelled around quite a bit, and if you say michael jordan everyone will know who you're talking about, if you say lebron james half the times most people dont know who that is, I'd say that's enough to warrant being the goat