arrow_upward
What makes you continue this life?
Not really finding reason to continue this life. 

What reason do u have for keep living the life?

[+] 1 user Likes dokumadesu's post
Sometimes, when you least expect it, something good happens

[+] 2 users Like Thelittlefox22's post
I had to work reaaallllyyyy hard to develop relationships with people that I now love, whether romantically or platonically, and that helps to a degree. Before then, it was a bitterness and rage half the time and the other half was trying to do for others what others have not been able to do for me. I also try to find the value in little moments of happiness or fortune or whatever and find healthy outlets for my negative emotions (not ignoring them, just processing and then channeling in a way that feels cathartic). There are lots of days where the best thing that helps is simply going dumb-dumb survival mode and not thinking at all lol

[+] 2 users Like Green3919's post
Pure stubbornness fueled  by rage

To be honest, it's sinply because I don't want to miss out. A lifetime is very very long and I wouldn't wanna miss out on what'll probably happen in the future. I still have doubts and uncertainties about what will really happen so I wanna just experience them and try to enjoy or make do with what happens. I wanna know what'll happen when I graduate, get a job, have kids, have grandkids, and I wanna know how it feels like to die.

[+] 1 user Likes Keiru's post