arrow_upward
What are your thoughts on the new League of Legends items?
In my opinion, this preseason is really good. As a Top Laner, to me the items are fine but not great. Tanks deal so much damage now that it feels like you are playing as/against a 3000+ health assassin LMAO specially because of the new Sunfire. Also i've heard a lot of ADC mains complaining about marksman items being really underpowered, to which I kind of agree. ADC's feel really squishy during early and mid game in comparasion to league before preseason with the old items but in late game, when they already have 4+ items, they feel really strong.
But what has been your experience with the new items so far? Do you think they are better than the old ones?

[+] 2 users Like Marcos Julian's post
The items are kinda bad for mages and marksman and really good/broken for tanks and bruisers. Jungle feels really good now and I also really like that they removed promos in between divisions, I feel that change is really healthy for the game.

Tankers are buffed because of their items and the difference is very confused for me

I play top as well and a lot of the bruiser mythics feel great, apart from a lack of mana on just about anything making fiora and irelia feel pretty mana hungry even with the PoM changes. In that regard its harder to pressure the map as much as before because of constant backing and tank mythics are honestly the biggest balancing nightmare seeing as everything gives both resistances AND too much damage from passives. Apart from those gripes the preseason has actuallly been way more fun than i first thought it'd be and i guess the rest is just karma for abusing fiora lol

Broken for some champions, kinda ehh for some. I like the mythic passive system though.

It sucks so limited for aps

All mythic items are good except for the mage ones.

Dota 2 is better sry