arrow_upward
Thoughts on Kombat Pack 2 for Mortal Kombat 11?
Personally I like the Guests, Rambo was an unexpected but welcome addition, both Rain & Mileena had numerous communities requesting them so I’m fine there, but idk I still feel like Mortal Kombat 10 still a bit ahead with the DLC and general rosters, I feel bad for the fate of characters like Smoke, Shinnok, Tryborg which only got 1 game and had a lot of potential.

I definitely like the DLC this time around. 

I think with the addition of Rambo kinda made me wish Robocop wasn’t in the last round of DLC. I say that because even though it is cool to see Robocop in MK, I don’t think he’s all that fun to pick up compared to Rambo.

[+] 1 user Likes Thomas Caldwell's post
uhhh smoke has been in more than one game...

I’d like to see tremor again also I just don’t feel like the Kombat packs are all that exciting I really want new things or stuff from the earlier games besides the fatalities and etc

[+] 1 user Likes Fallen0ne's post
Yeah I agree a lot with this.

I feel like they added way too much ranged characters, Robocop, Terminator, Rambo have different variations of course, but I feel like their playstile is quite similar and characters like Tremor would have been more diverse since it has more unique mechanics.