arrow_upward
Tekken 7, Street Fighter V or Dragon Ball Fighter Z?
Which one do you like the most an why?

I usually like more the Tekken franchise, since I have never felt comfortable with the jumping combos and side mechanics from 2D fighting games.

And something else that I wanted to ask about: Do you think the fighting game community is dying? And would you give Project L (League of Legends fighting game from RIOT) a chance?

I like tekken out of the choices simply because thats what i grew up playing.

I wouldnt say the fgc is dying. With events like evo or twt in addition to more amateur oriented events, the community is really active. I think the reason it might feel this way is because its hard to play any of these games (and more) casually. A lot of other games with competitive scenes are much easier to jump into. As a result, the community is smaller, dedicated, and somewhat niche.

I probably wont end up playing project l as its a 2d fighting game and i prefer 3d, mainly tekken and soul calibur

[+] 1 user Likes qvrs271682's post
I liked Tekken, and still haven't played Fighter Z

Tekken will always feel nostalgic but I tend to stick to the old games as I don't really like the movement changes in the newer ones

Dragon Ball Fighter Z is solid

I really like FighterZ because I also like the anime and the fightning style in the game is pretty hard especially with the combos

Tekken is a favorite of a lot of people but I think whatever you grew up playing ends up being the winner. The movement hasn't changed that much since Tekken 5. The only thing I don't like is you have to charge up super moves now. No more Yoshimitsu stab over and over again.

Yeah gotta go with Tekken too, the memories just hit too hard.