arrow_upward
Next gen excitement
How hyped are you guys with the approaching next gen, and what console are you guys planning on getting? I usually lean toward Sony because I enjoy their exclusives a bit better than Microsoft, but I’ve been liking Microsoft’s approach toward gaming recently. While I think it’s kinda silly to engage in console wars, I find myself wanting Microsoft to be successful. I feel “bad” that they got dunked on a lot this gen. 

But anyway, I wasn’t really planning on getting a next gen system anytime soon (no must-play games for me), but I still almost impulsively pre-ordered a PS5 when they opened. Fear of missing out is a real phenomenon. I wanted to be a part of the discussion with everyone talking about it. Plus the new gen is always really exciting for me. Just the idea of handling shiny new hardware with brand new UIs and design is just a very fun time. It’s almost like a holiday for me.

[+] 1 user Likes Juntao30's post
I’m very excited! I’m getting an Xbox Series X first then maybe the PS5 at a later date. I would get a PS5 first but my all my friends are on Xbox.

That’s surprising! I was sure PlayStation had more hype going into the gen.

Don't really care much at this point in time. Honestly, up until about a few weeks back I had no idea it'd be released in November. Always assumed it'd be end of the year possibly around Christmas.

Series S most likely. I'm a simple gamer, don't need the most expensive or the most powerful I just wanna have fun. All my friends are on Xbox and it's just been my family console kinda

Really hyped about the PS5, but oddly enough not sure which game to get with it. Although I already ordered Miles Morales. Might get Watch Dogs Legion after that?