arrow_upward
NFL COVID Alert: Titans/Steelers/Vikings/Texans
Titans Steelers Vikings Texans might all have their games cancelled and these weeks would be considered their bye.  Watch out fantasy football people who people on these teams, stay updated!

Titans had 3 players test positive and 5 staff.

Yeahhhh I don't feel confident in this season finishing out. Situation isn't getting any better and they haven't taken stronger precautionary measures like they did for the NBA

Yea the lack of a bubble is scaring me. I'm the two time Fantasy Champ going into this year, so if I get to keep the trophy another year I guess that ain't so bad.

Las Vegas players seen at a charity event where no one had masks lol.

All its gonna take is one of the old ass coaches to get it and either get really sick or die and the seasons over.

It's wild that it came to that but because of the testing and people coming out that they have it. It shot my fantasy team in the foot big time. Lost my TE and one of my core RB. What can you do hoping this won't affect the rest of the season...hopefully

As much as I love football I don't understand the decision to go ahead with the season. The NHL barely finished the playoffs with a strict bubble and tons of testing. The second the teams were out of the bubble they started getting it. It will be interesting to see how it plays out I guess.