arrow_upward
Minecraft Update
What are your guys' thoughts on the new update, along with the new mobs?

About time they did a bigger update to caves

Oh wow. I haven't played Minecraft in well over a year. Maybe even two. Last time I got on I was killed by a "Drowned" that I never even saw; at least I think it was called. I was just looking into the ocean at some sort of source of light admiring the view. Then I got hit by a spear, and died before I could even spot what threw it. Lol. I'll have to look up the update though. New mobs are always welcomed.

the cave changes looks incredible. Didn't even realize how bland the current caves are before this update. Mining is going to feel completely different now and I'm all on board.

Very happy with the look of the caves and all the novelty, the only downside is to wait a year before the release

Haven't played minecraft since the revival last year so didn't really give it a chance with all of the new updates, especially as I'm not a fan of singleplayer. I didn't realise how needed the cave update once until I thought about how dull caves actually were, so perhaps this is the update I needed to get back into minecraft with the bois

the lack of 'late game' as of recent hasn't made minecraft that appealing to get into again anymore. I used to restart new worlds all the time because the initial set up of your base and camp was so fun. but then after like a week or 2 and everything is in place, then what :/

I’ve seen people complain about the replacement of old cave generations. Is this true?

the squid looks pretty cool, cant wait for the cave update next year

It's about time that they release more information on the lores about general MC and the mobs

A little excited for the caves and the mobs.

the caves are insane!!! i am hyped