arrow_upward
Hi there and question!
Hello there guys! I'm not new but I totally forgot about this account, found the info while deleting some old files, 
I guess I'll try to be active in the future and actually participate haha.
Also, do you receive rewards for sharing content or do I have to actually increase my rating first before sharing?
Thanks.

[+] 5 users Like LAMBRUSER's post
I am not sure. I have been here a few days and I think the process is to interact with the community to get points and level your account. And then you get to make threads and post content. So interact with peoples posts and leave comments to get points or pay.

[+] 3 users Like VadoFirst's post
It seems like that's not working I run out of likes and can't access a lot, still no credits I'm confused on how this goes and I read the rules?

we have the same problem bro, its a bit confusing where to find the rules or how to earn credits.

I see, that atleast gives me some insight into how this whole thing works, thanks guys! I've already found out myself unfortunately that liking and replying to posts doesn't increase credits, but replying to non leak threads gives you some reputation, that's all though.

[+] 1 user Likes LAMBRUSER's post