arrow_upward
Has anyone found a hidden gems of a game?
Hidden gem meaning a really good game that many people are not aware that it is a good game. I bought many bundles through humble bundle and never really played the extra games I got in the bundles and I found Shadow Warrior 2 is pretty fun(very inappropriate), homefront the revolution(like a modern day revolutionary farcry game) and sunset overdrive(creators of ratchet and clank and just a fun game).  Anyone else found any gems?

sunset overdrive and homefront had a big propaganda back in the days
but don't get a lot of attention

i really love the story of homefront, but they really didn't give a lot of on the plot
i only played the first game, and didn't like the plot, i like the "universe" of the game (the korea being one country and invade US), but not the plot

one of a gems that i found that at first i throwed out, was S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl, it's like a fps with rpg
but this game has a really bad tutorial at the beginning, it only give you the weapon and say "GO OUT STALKER! AND DON'T DIE!"
and everything kill you....
when i tried the 3rd game (Call of Prypiat), they gave some tips on the load screen, so I could understand better the univers, and for me, is one of the best game I ever played in my life!
This series has a ton of mods, and a really living mod community, with mods launching every day, one better then other!
i'm playing it for the.... 10th time, but with mods, and I really have good fun with it!

And after longest year they announce STALKER 2, hope to see it and play it on 2022.

another gem, but unfortunatelly this game just died long time ago... is Section 8
I remember seing those futuristc armors and loving all the concept, the game was really good, but not a lot of people played back in the days, and unfortunatelly the company was closed after Alien Colonial Marines... and the servers was shutted down (because they were ate Windows Live....)
i really liked playing this game, and time to time i remember it, but can't play anymore because of windwos live system that never was patched

Sanctum was another great gem game for me
it is a Tower Defense + FPS, i played a lot, but as usual, no players online or anything... and when there was someone, the ping was ridiculous....

Spec Ops: The Line is a game that i wouldn't give a gem only seeing the gameplay, but the plot is just GOLD!
i played this game and was getting anoyed for same thing of any FPS game, but the end is just worth it!

[+] 1 user Likes Exiekon's post
I don't really now about "hidden" but Firewatch is a great, but short, story game that I very much loved!

Ksjsjdjsnxkdidbdndjxjndbdndndjdjdndndndjjdndndndkdmalpaizuuzyebmslaosudbeyquwekdjjdjdjdjjejee

Radiant Historia is a turn based rpg that came out on the DS. It has a time travel mechanic reminiscent of Chrono Trigger and you get to jump around timelines to progress the story and complete sidequests. It's a very well made game that didn't get enough attention.