arrow_upward
Guide/tips for newbies: what I've learned since joining
Hey guys, thought I would throw together a quick explanation for some things on the site, and some tips I've picked up since I've joined.

Credits
Credits are what you use to purchase links that are hidden on the posts you see in the forums. If you have an upgraded account, you can see all links by default. Account upgrades must be purchased. Credits may also be exchanged for cryptocurrency (see more info in this forum post 

Guide/tips for newbies: what I've learned since joining.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Guide/tips for newbies: what I've learned since joining.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
 ). You can earn credits by posting threads, earning 3 per approved  thread (more on that later). You also receive half of the credits users use to view a link that you have posted. You lose 3 credits for every thread you attempt to post that is rejected. You may also donate credits to someone else via their profile page (and vice versa).

Contributor Rating
Your contributor rating is, well, how good of a contributor you are. You gain 15 contributor points per approved thread, and 5 when a post of yours is liked by an admin, upgraded member, or moderator. You lose 10 contributor points when you purchase a link. In order to view links (even those you have unlocked with credits), your contributor rating needs to be above 100. Upgraded members cannot lose contributor rating. 

Reputation is a good indicator of how trustworthy/respected you are on the forums. You gain 5 reputation points for every like you receive on your posts. Users can also go to your profile and rate you directly (resulting in +1, 0, or -1, depending on how they rate you). Rating via a profile also allows users to write comments about you directly. 

Some helpful tips
1. Make your contributions QUALITY. Not only will spam threads/comments get you in trouble (i.e. losing credits and rep), it's also just lame. The forums are as good as we make them to be, so make your posts something people actually want to see.

2. Be active! Make threads, leave comments, use your daily likes, leave rep reviews. Not only will doing these things directly benefit you (earning you credits, contributor rating, and more opportunities to earn rep), but it also helps others for the exact same reason. Plus, being more active means you'll be more familiar to your fellow forum users, and that makes the forums that much better to be on. 

Hope this helps any newcomer on here get more familiar with how things work! Leave a comment if you have a question and I'll answer it if I can. Also let me know if anything in here isn't correct. Cheers At

[+] 6 users Like SpongeCogLol's post
If you pay, what does it show up as on your credit card statement?

@Comicgeek95 That I'm unfortunately unsure of; that would be a good question for the help forum (link here:

RE: Guide/tips for newbies: what I've learned since joining.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Guide/tips for newbies: what I've learned since joining.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
) as really only admin (if them, even) would know how that would look.

The referral websites, not this website.
Shopify
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
Awesome, thanks for putting this info out there. It can take a sec to wrap your head around the whole system when you first get here so this is great

[+] 1 user Likes CharlieEcho416's post