arrow_upward
Future of gaming
With technology improving faster over the years, what do you think will be the future generations of gaming? What will the ps20 or the Xbox XYZ look like? How strong will the PC become? Will we have full immersion vr gaming like SAO, Overlord, and Ready Player One? It seems exciting (and very expensive) to think about sometimes.

I think everything will go in direction of stream play, or something like renting console in the cloud, I mean not Stadia way. You will have gamepad and TV and thats all.

maybe VR will be more mainstream? i think that the network foundation in places like USA need to be better before people can stream games, i imagine games will take up even more space and the network better be ready to handle it

I’d say VR will become a much bigger thing as time goes on, it just makes sense to be more immersed in the gameplay

Graphics will probably be indistinguishable from real life as developers basically recreate our physics system

I'd say VR would be quite good once they figure out how to make it more affordable and powerful enough to play good games. But I think AR is something that is being ignored quite a bit, imagine in the future everyone using some sort of AR glasses and playing laser tag style games, or doing some sort of rpg around the real world.