arrow_upward
Finally gold!
Well with Cyberpunk 2077 finally going gold I can say that I am more than excited to play the game. With how it's shaping to be and the gameplay that was shown off. I am more than looking forward to this title. What is one thing that everyone is looking forward to on this?

I’m just looking forward to a new, fresh, polished, singleplayer game that i can relax with. Everything has been multiplayer or rather “play with friends to enjoy and if no-one is available then its unplayable” recently. All my current singleplayer games I’ve beaten the life out of ages ago and are curretly just recycling and being replayed every three months or so. Probably burned about 4-5k hours on skyrim since release. All worth it ofc but with every reinstall and new game it gets duller and duller. Same deal with all the other games i play solo aswell.

Cyberpunk save me Sad

Definitely a hyped game thats been pushed back too many times. Glad to see it finally being released.

Hopefully it will live up to the hype and not become a disappointment like many other AAA games that have come out this year