arrow_upward
Do you watch speedruns?
I like to watch old broken games

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile At At At At

Occasionally, but only short and interesting runs

I do but only when wondering how fast someone can beat the game that took me days to finish.
Kidding, I actually like watching speedruns, it's amazing to me how, especially in any% runs, the runners use so many game breaking glitches that need frame perfect inputs and they make it seem like it's the easiest thing in the world. I don't even have to know the game for me to enjoy the speedrun, sometimes the sheer insanity that I witness when watching a runner do his/her thing is entertainment enough.

Sometimes but only for games I have already beaten

Yeah started with Breath of the wild speed runs which are just insane, first game that got me watching them. Check out the Mario Odyssey speed runs people are crazy dude

Only if the streamer has some personality

Yes, I watch speedruns

I enjoy watching spreedruns because its a different way of gaming. Theyre pretty enjoyable to watch and you can see the progression of the speedrunner as they play.

I like a good randomized speedrun. It's cool to see experienced players get thrown off with everything in different places.

Not really, but with all the weird drama in the minecraft speedrun community rn I might have to start watching them lol

I dont watch speedruns often but mario odyssey runs are pretty fun to watch

No, not really.