arrow_upward
Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 vs PC
After watching this video I came to conclusion that it all depends on developer not the platform when it comes to graphics.
Overall games are "ported" between the console/pc/stadia. However the amount of work added to each one of the versions are the main ingredient when it comes to quality.
Porting by going through "conversion" is just lame.
What do you guys think ?

I just hope it doesn't all of a sudden get delayed again but I would rather get it on PC

Same here I will choose PC version over console one

I've always been a PC guy. If you have a rig that can handle it, then PC all the way!

Yup, think PC will be more awesome

if you can  100% handle it on pc then i would get it there for sure most of the time pc has a better experience

I think the pc version will be more quirky

pc all the way, unless it's got a ton of driving. i suck at driving games on pc and im too lazy to switch between keyboard and controller.

Buy PC. You can play the PS4 version on the PS5 and will get a free upgrade when the ps5 version is released

How Excited are you guys? i sure am so much as a witcher 3 player aswell !

I feel like this game is going to have a lot of mods, so aside from graphics gotta get it on PC.

I think it'd be fine on the ps5 but ps4? It'd really be pushing it. It also seems like a haven for mods so PC all the way.

absolutly.
witcher 3 was super mod friendly and cyberpunk comes from the same developer.

For those that don't realize it:
Apart content mods, graphic mods will likely come, to even improve graphics
-> PC for me too