arrow_upward
Best stars with big natural titties?
Who are your faves with big natural tits?

Current era I really like Angela White and Codi Vore. Blake Blossom is also amazing

In the past, Gianna and Carmella Bing are the ones who always pop up.
Please like, reply, and give credits! Smile

[+] 3 users Like moodyf1's post
Blake blossom for sure  Heart but I have to admit she goes quite ‘dirty’ in scenes sometimes too much if I’m honest

[+] 1 user Likes Joopna Chiqutora's post
yes some of her stuff is a bit outside of what i like but overall she's great and still has years to go. i hope she does some anal scenes when the time is right

Among current stars, probably Autumn Falls. I always thought Anya Ivy's were nice as well. If I want to take it back over a decade, Alicia Rhodes was one of my favorites.

[+] 1 user Likes knight_of_fire's post
Is Krissy lyn’s tits natural or no

More recent ones would be Blake Blossom and Gabbie Carter (retired apparently). There's a few good ones from FTVgirls (though most of them are real new, not many vids yet) like Aria Taylor, Amber Moore, and Penelope Kay (big for her frame).

Also, found a Japanese one recently (like literally yesterday) Tsubaki Rika. She only does mainstream stuff (aka censored) though.

i really like molly jane. not sure if you can consider them big but they are quite big imo. i also really like stella cox and what excites me is her tiny frame.

[+] 1 user Likes Psychological_Car114's post
Riley reid got huge thangs

Connie Carter and Sophia Traxler. Devyn Divine was a goddess but only made two or three videos before dipping.

Noelle Easton

There used to be a girl who posted on reddit call KissMyAsteroid who had the best tits i've ever seen, but she deleted her account. They are still out there though, someone must have a pack.

Firtsbornunicorn.

codi vore summer hart sunny hart mary moody lena paul but the best of the best is def gabbie carter god took its time making those tits

[+] 1 user Likes johncon366's post
For me Lana Rhoades

Natasha Nice hands down.

Violet myers maybe i think

Katrina Jade imo. Before her awful boob job.

I actually kind of like Katrina Jade's new tits

I want to add Amy Ried and August Ames!

Mei Matsumoto is one of the dirtiest and thiccest japanese p stars i've ever come across